Tuesday, January 26, 2016

January 26, 2016

Tuesday

I woke up Charlie three times this morning. He's got to get to bed earlier. I took him to his fiddle lesson at 11:30, then went over to Wilhelmina to pick out paint colors for the interior of the house. John had just put up the laundry doors and it's almost ready for painting.

I picked up Charlie and we stopped at Winn Dixie for a few staples. We hurried through there and went home. Eddy made us some waffles and before we knew it, it was time to get ready for Sloppy Joes. We dropped Charlie off for swimming, then by the time we got to Sloppy's I had to leave to go pick him up. 

Sloppy's was packed again. I took the kids to Duetto's and bought Ed some medicine from CVS. I started quilting a pot holder while sitting at the cd table. John came again. He stopped at Home Depot to buy the paint but there was no one there to mix it so he will have to go back. He bought the primer and trim paint.

Our son Bobby is the manager of the Tom Thumb on Big Pine. His night person quit tonight. He is having such a hard time finding people who want to work. Anybody looking for a job?

1 comment:

  1. I've been a fan of the band for a few years now and have always been amazed at the tight rhythmic precision with which they play. So unusual to find a band that plays like a single being.instead of individual musicians. Today I figured it out. They all listened to the rythym of one heartbeat. Yours!

    ReplyDelete