Saturday, January 9, 2016

January 7, 2016

Thursday

Tommy did school and then had a guitar lesson. I asked Garrett 3 times to mow grass and weed wack but he never did it. Now he's on the naughty list. I took a pic of the cardboard Christmas tree next to the real tree. Garrett hasn't been taking out the cardboard either. Can you tell?

 I did dishes and washed my sheets. I tried forever to clear off the island and kitchen table. 

TJ dropped off the kids and they went to their gig at Blue Heaven. The big kids went to play ultimate frisbee at the park. Tom was home so he watched the kids and I went to Winn Dixie for groceries. When I was done Tom texted and asked me to stop at the church because Fran's truck battery was dead and he needed a jump. We tried but his truck wouldn't start. I brought him to our house and put groceries away while everyone ate ice cream. Then Tom took Fran home. They stopped at Wilhemena and moved some appliances.

About 9 I took the girls home and put Callie to bed. Violet stayed up till TJ got home, around 11:30 again. I didn't stop at the house on my way home. Tom was there working on something.  I just wanted to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment