Saturday, January 30, 2016

January 29, 2016

Friday

I don't like getting behind writing. I am too busy. I stay up too late because when we are home in the evening we eat supper a little after 9 PM and then the dishes get done around 11 if I'm lucky. Then I'm too tired to write. :0(

On Wednesday we did school. The band had a gig at Schooner Wharf and Tom worked on walls getting them ready for painting. It rained a lot today, on and off, but pouring hard. Bob and I were going to go to the gig but he had to work late. Today he had a 14 hour day. So we went to Boondocks instead. We had an enjoyable evening. When I got home I did some bookkeeping. Yeah.

Thursday I can hardly remember. I watched TJ's girls so Uncle Jack could go to their gig (Hogfish) with them. They were good. Callie helped me make Buffalo cauliflower and a salad. We made some chocolate chip cookies too. The big kids had youth group and I invited John over to eat supper with us. 

My Friday plans were all changed. I had to drop Tom off at the house to work. Ben and Alex went too. I stopped at Winn Dixie for smoothie stuff for Ed. Then Kim and I went walking. Charlie and I did art and I really enjoyed it. The lesson was on using lines, fat and thin with Sharpie markers. Just when we pulled the watercolors out Tom asked me to bring him his breakfast (I'm sure it was noon by then) so off I went with Charlie in tow.

Next I was sent on a mission to Home Depot to buy paint, the kitchen sink, and to order other supplies. I took Tommy with me on that trip. Drove home, dropped off the stuff, stopped at Winn Dixie for chili fixings, made chili and a salad and then made brownies. 

The boys played hockey and we had supper. John came for hockey and supper. 





No comments:

Post a Comment