Monday, June 1, 2015

May 31, 2015

Sunday

I slept till 9:30 AM. I never sleep that late. We went to church. Nina's band went to her gig. After church I brought TJ's kids to my house. TJ and Ang went to a gig at Rum Row. We watched the Nascar race and I practiced tambour embroidery. Tom was over to Fran's, cleaning the GMC. When he came home we took the kids and Charlie to Rum Row, so the kids could swim in the pool. Fran and Georgina met us there with Hannah. The kids had a great time. 

Tom took the van to the next gig (Schooner Wharf) so the boys could set up. Then he came back to Rum Row to pick up TJ, Charlie, and me. We went to Schooner and Ang took the kids home. When we got to Schooner I found out that Charlie left his sneakers at Rum Row. Grrrr. So Charlie and I took a walk to cvs and bought some dumb flip flops. We also went to Kilwin's. 

TJ, Charlie, and I left early at 10. 



1 comment:

  1. February 7, 2015
    Saturday

    I slept till 9:45 today. I never sleep that late

    ReplyDelete