Monday, October 12, 2015

October 11, 2015

Sunday

Went to church. Kim came over with the kids. We watched the NASCAR race a little. I finally did some of my homework. The band left for Schooner Wharf. I wanted to go but knew I needed to stay home and get some work done. Clean laundry lined the hallway and needed to be folded, so that's what I did. I listened to the book, "The Count of Monte Christo," while folding. I folded mine, Tommy's, Charlie's, Garrett's, and Tom's clothes. That left two baskets of the other boys clothes. I can't tell whose they are. They will have to do those themselves.

I went to church for my class, then ce home and finished folding. I hoped to read to Charlie but folding took too long and I knew I needed to get to bed. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and watching your kids whenever we get a chance to be in the Keys. Hope all of them appreciate all you do to keep the whole operation running smoothly.

    ReplyDelete