Thursday, October 1, 2015

October 1, 2015

Thursday

Today was a rainy day so Louis didn't have to go to work till later and we got to sit aroumd and chat. TJ picked me up around 3:30 and we went into Raleigh. They all went into the trade show but I didn't have a ticket so I hung out in the foyer and crocheted. 

When they were done we grabbed a bite to eat then went up to the room that a friend gave them for tonight. Jack took the kids swimming and TJ took me back to  Laurie's. Angelica went to the awards show with Molly Tuttle. Laurie was working at the church so TJ dropped me off there and I helped put bulletins together.

When the church work was done we went back to Laurie's house where Louis had dinner waiting for us. We visited for quite a while and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment