Tuesday, October 20, 2015

October 20, 2015

Tuesday

I woke up at 7. That was a little too early, but I got my walk in and took Charlie to his fiddle lesson. I stopped at Walgreens for a few things and remembered that today was Tommy's real birthday so I bought a few of his favorite goodies, orange juice, Reese's, chewy Chips Ahoy, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. 

When I got home, I also remembered that one of Tom's friend's was coming with a guest, for a visit and spending the night. Joe and Bob helped me take the bunk bed down and I made the beds. 

Meanwhile, Tommy and Charlie did school, and then I did the dishes, but I was kind of lost after that. I had only two hours till we had to leave for Sloppy's. I tried to do some schoolwork with Charlie but he was being a punk and I was annoyed. We finally stopped and got ready for the gig. The boys were all late so I took Charlie over to church and dropped him off with Georgina.

Tom went to KW with John T. and Robert to look at an estimate so Ben drove the van down. After I helped set up a little I had to go pick up Charlie from swimming. It took me a half hour to go from Sloppy's to the college. Tom thought it would take me 10 minutes. 

Another great crowd at Sloppy's and another fun night. 

Here's a pic of Kim and Doug.



No comments:

Post a Comment