Thursday, October 15, 2015

October 13, 2015

Tuesday 

I went walking. We did school till1:00 when we left for gym class. I drove the the big black Sprinter van. The AC works great so it was a nice ride. I also had a pleasurable visit with some other homeschool moms. :0)

I left a little late and wanted to hurry home to get Charlie to Georgina to go to swimming, but I was stuck behind a truck doing 40-45 mph across the 7-mile bridge. Ugh!! We got home with 5 minites to spare. Charlie ran up and got his swim clothes on and we were off. 

I went over a few math lessons with Tommy and read and took notes from his logic book. He's having a hard time in that class and I want to help him study for a test on Friday. I did more of my class work  and pulled out my sewing machine to hem a pair of pants for Rob. He's taking a trip north to feel cold air, sit outside around a fire, and see the leaves. 

The boys played hockey. I was so busy with school stuff that I never got to supper. Somehow I ran out of noodles and I was going to make 'Cheater Pad Thai' tonight. Ben went to Winn Dixie and bought some stuff to make calzones. The kitchen was soooo trashed. :0(

No comments:

Post a Comment