Saturday, October 10, 2015

October 8, 2015

Thursday

Nina and Rita both moved out. Nina has been working her own gigs in Key West and wanted to be closer. I think Rita needed her own space and it's very hard to find that here. They've each found separate places to rent. So, I needed to find beds for their room. I found a bunk with a trundle on Key West Yard Sale. It was in Duck Key. Tom and Garrett went and picked it up. Kim came over and helped me clean up the room. The boys used it for a "catch all" room when they cleaned floors while I was gone. 

Charlie went to swimming with Georgina. They took him out to eat for his birthday and got him presents afterwards. They spoil him and it is really nice for him. :0)

I also watched TJ's kids  while they had a gig at Rum Row.then Tom took them over to TJ's and put them to bed there.  They were very good. The big kids had youth group tonight.





No comments:

Post a Comment