Thursday, October 29, 2015

October 29, 2015

Thursday 

My muscles are so sore from yesterday's exercise class. So tired today. My shoulder was worse. Did school all day. Charlie went to swim class. The big kids worked on the fall festival, except for Kirt, who blew everyone off and went fishing. I went to Angelica's and we made lip balm,  bath salts, and hand sanitizer. Came home and worked on my homework. The kids went to the park with the youth group for ultimate frisbie but they couldn't find a frisbie. I ordered 5 pizzas  for supper and they only ate 3. There were atleast 5 friends over. Helped Tommy study logic earlier and then again at 10 PM. Tonight Charlie read and put me to bed. 

A vintage crocheted and hardanger embroidered bedspread came today that I ordered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment