Friday, June 10, 2016

June 10, 2016

Friday

I have not been keeping up with my blog. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I made lists and got a lot done, but stayed up too late too. I did the dishes every night about midnight, and then read to Charlie. 

I'm spending all my time getting ready for our summer trip, taking care of details. I washed the kitchen floor, did laundry, made supper, got groceries, chauffeured Tommy to work at church and to his lesson. practiced fiddle almost every day. I went to TJ's house and cleaned out his fridge. 

The Denali was in the shop twice, the first time for the AC, the second for shocks or something like that for towing. 

The boys had three days off in a row and now there's four days of gigs in a row and then we leave. Ed's vocal chords are stressed so he's singing less, and not singing my favorite songs, Renegade and a Stevie Wonder song. 

Today is Joe and Garrett's birthdays. Joe is 22 and Garrett is 17. We are going to have the birthday party on Sunday after church.

I thought my eyes were getting better but tonight they are horrible. Of course it's now the weekend, so I'll have to wait to Monday to see a doctor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment