Saturday, June 11, 2016

June 11, 2016

Saturday

I slept till 9 this morning, so my morning routine was thrown off. I made banana date chocolate chip muffins for everyone. Then I packed my suitcase. I am taking one bin of miscellaneous stuff too so I started filling that with some of Charlie's schoolbooks, my bookkeeping laptop and statements so I can get caught up, stuff like that. 

I stopped using the eye drops and started washing eyes with Johnson's baby shampoo. It says "no more tears" but it hurts. I must have done it 4 times plus once in the shower. I'm going to the doctor on Monday. 

I practiced fiddle for about 10 minutes, and had Charlie practice one phrase about 10 times. Then it was time to leave for Sloppy's. 

I hand-sewed on my Millifiore quilt  (English paper piecing) the whole night. It's very addicting. Hopefully addicting enough to actually do it till the end and finish the thing. I'll take a pic soon. 

We are driving home now. We have to stop at Winn Dixie so I can buy ingredients to make Joe a peanut butter chocolate pies for tomorrow's party. I'll have to make it before church in the morning. They will be for Garrett too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment