Tuesday, June 14, 2016

June 14, 2016

Tuesday

I got up at 7 and took Garrett, Tommy, and Charlie to VBS at 8:30. Garrett had fun because he got to be Darth Vador today. On my way home I stopped at Walgreens to get my prescription but the pharmacy didn't open for another 20 minutes. While I was waiting Garrett called and wanted his sneakers. It was kind of a pain, but since I was waiting, I went back home, got his sneakers, and drove them to church. Then I went back to Walgreens. 

I made breakfast for Ed and I and did the dishes. I also did laundry. I packed Charlie's clothes. Kim dropped of Reed and Stevie for a while. At 12:15 I drove to church to pick up the boys. Ben and Ed watched Reed and Stevie for me. 

When we got home Charlie's friend came over. Rachel came over too and I gave her instructions. Ed and Ben went to the studio to get something and when they got back it was time to leave for Sloppy's.

Tom yelled at everyone for being late when we pulled out. Going around our first turn the trailer door swung open and Kurt's drum stool fell out on the street. It broke. I thought Tom rigged it together when we got to the gig but later during the show I saw the broken one on the floor of the trailer. Kurt must have borrowed one from somebody.

Mikki and Randy came to the gig and I sat with them most of the night. When we got home I threw in some more laundry and went to bed. I hope I don't forget anything tomorrow.

The second pic is a van that someone drew all over with black sharpies. It was parked outside Sloppy's.


No comments:

Post a Comment