Wednesday, June 15, 2016

June 15, 2016

Wednesday

I woke up before 7 so I could take Tommy and Charlie to VBS. I stopped at Winn  Dixie for some food for Tommy and some food for us on the road. When I got home I packed the cooler and collected stuff for the trip: mine and Charlie's suitcases, our fiddles, a bin of food for the trailer, and miscellaneous stuff. 

Kurt stopped in and then called me. He left his glasses on top of his car and . wanted me to go down and look for them. I did and they were in the road in front of the neighbor's house. They weren't broken. Good thing Kurt remembered in time. 

Rachel brought the boys home from VBS and we finally left at 12:45 PM. We drove to St. Augustine, FL to Joe and Chris's house. They were so kind to feed us and let us stay at their house. We originally planned to drive straight through to VA but we would have been miserable. Thanks for spoiling us!!'


No comments:

Post a Comment