Monday, June 6, 2016

June 5, 2016

Sunday 

We went to church, then over to Mikki and Randy's to watch the race. It was postponed to Monday at noon because of rain. We had fun hanging out though. Almost all the kids came, and Deb too. 

We went home and Tom and the band left for Schooner Wharf. I took Tommy to work at church and I listened to a missionary share about India.

Tommy and I stopped at Winn Dixie for groceries. Went home and I put it all away in three shifts, frozen, fridge, and produce. While doing that I also threw together some dinner and moved the laundry. 

Tommy and Charlie wanted to watch a movie so we did. Towards the end I quit watching and did dishes. We started the movie too late and were awake when the band got home from Schooner, about 12:30. 

This pic was from our Friday night party. I forgot to put it up. Thanks again Joe and Chris!!

No comments:

Post a Comment