Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 15, 2013

I walked this morning. I went down to the end of Ave H to see where Denise lives and I think I found it. :0)

Mrs. Catana helped to get us a Dr. appointment for Joe. I called and they are squeezing him in tomorrow morning. I am thankful and hopeful.

Spent the afternoon doing school and food prep. I'm planning to do science and art during the summer, oh, and the beach too! Bahia Honda State Park is about 10 minutes from our house and I want to go more often. We still need to find a second kayak.

Went to church in the evening. The boys stayed to play basketball with Doug. Kim, Tom, and I stopped at Walgreens. We bought stuff for Joe to check his sugar, chocolate, and a fan for Tommy's bed.

Kim hung out at our house for a while. I had to make two beds in the bunk room and Joe made one. I strongly dislike making bunk beds. Single beds on the floor would be so much easier.

I got to talk to a friend on the phone before I went to bed. Thank you Irene! Hugs :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment