Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 23, 2013

I walked to Winn-Dixie this morning and bought yogurt, strawberries and 1/2 a watermelon. Nina and I took some of the kids to a friend's house to swim. It was wonderful AND they fed the kids Popsicles!

I know I was busy but can't think what I did. I did some school work with Charlie and chopped up a salad. I finally sewed the buttons on Callie's smocked crab dress. Ben drove us to Schooners. We stopped at Fritz's house and picked up part of our new sound system.

The gig was fun because Billy and Zona were there and they sat with me. There was a fun crowd and the night went by quickly.

We drove by two accidents on the way home (around 1 AM). The 2nd one was a pedestrian hit and killed in the road. :0(

There's much to do tomorrow: planning, packing, cleaning, cleaning out the fridge, laundry. If I'm good can I go swimming again? We are leaving early Saturday morning, 15 of us in the van for a 13 hour ride. That's the first leg of our trip. Adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment