Friday, February 13, 2015

February 12, 2015

Thursday

I went walking. We did some schoolwork, Tommy went to his guitar lesson, and aroumd 3 o'clock I went to Winn Dixie to get groceries. When I got home TJ had already dropped the kids off for Tom and I to babysit. I put groceries away and Tommy left for youth group. I had Garrett to help me at first, then Tom showed up. Charlie had spent the afternoon at church while the older boys set up for laser tag. When Tom got home he decided to fix some plumbing, a job that he said would only take five minutes. So he turned off the water, drained lines, and found out he had the wrong part. So he sped off in the car to Marathon before the store closed for the right part. He never did go to Marathon. I think a friend helped him with the part. I'm not really sure. 

Meanwhile, I had Jake-5, Callie-3, Violet-9 months, and Stevie-17 months. Poor Stevie wasn't feeling good and spent a lot of time crying on my lap. I sent Ed a messege to send Tommy and Charlie home to help me. They were all at youth group.  When Tommy got home, I put Violet in the ring sling, and Stevie and Callie in the stroller. With Tommy and Charlie I held Jake's hand and we walked over to Springer's with 3 flashlights. 

Jake was super cute. He sang two songs and Charlie played "Oh Susanna." Tom suddenly re-appeared and helped me get them home. Stevie fell asleep on the way and slept till Kim picked him up. Callie fell asleep too. I did dishes and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment