Sunday, February 15, 2015

February 13, 2015

Friday 

I just wrote the whole day's worth of stuff and it disappeared. :0(

This morning I went with Ed and Nina to Blue Heaven for breakfast. We also wanted to see the Redhead Express play. It was a fun, relaxing morning. 

Afterward we stopped at Ross where we hooked up with Tom. He had to make a trip to the Key West DMV because he had sold Ben's Harley. So I rode home with Tom. 

I watered plants and did the dishes. The band went to the gig at Knight's Key Park. They said it was -52 bu it was really +52, but either way, they froze. 

I dropped Charlie off at movie night at church, then I sat at the kitchen table and did some smocking. I made a veggie stir-fry and bulgar wheat for supper. After I picked Charlie up we watched an episode of "The Waltons." Then we read "The Long Winter" and went to bed.

When the band was done Nina ordered pizzas from the Hurricane but when they stopped to pick them up they didn't have the order. She checked her phone and found that she ordered them from "The Hurricane" in Marathon, PA, not "The Hurricane" in Marathon, FL. Oops! She called and let them know. They were very nice about it. Then she ordered from the right place and they got home very late. 


No comments:

Post a Comment