Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 22, 2015

Sunday

I set my alarm to get up early for the 9:30 church service. Stacey needed to leave at 11 to get to her next stop on time. She got her crew ready and I worked on mine. When we got to church it was packed and we had to stand until the kids went to their classes, then seats opened up. 

Tom took TJ and Joe to Boondocks at 9:30. They set up and ran sound for the Habitat benefit. 

Stacey left after church. Charlie and I went back to church, then went back home because he forgot his fiddle. Tom came and picked us up and we went to Boondocks, Tom, Tommy, aaron, Jake, Callie, and me.

Angelica (and Violet) and Kim were already there and setting up. They had a set with TJ and Joe at 1:30. The kids were good. Jake sang two songs and Charlie played his fiddle. Then Tom took the kids to play putt putt golf. I was able to watch a little of the Daytona 500. 

TJ, Joe, and Tom broke down the equipment just in time for us to get Tommy to work at church at 5:30. We went home and then Tom went back to church for our class. I needed a few minutes to slow down and went an hour late. 

Tom watched hockey and I read to Tommy and Charlie. It is ironic to me that we are reading "The Long Winter" during this frigid winter up north. We've had a cold spell here too, but today it finally felt like the Keys again.




No comments:

Post a Comment