Sunday, February 1, 2015

January 29, 2015

Thursday 

We did school all day, but the boys didn't want to get up again. I have a hard time with that. I get up way before them. I don't have time to waste. I have lots of other work to do besides school. I have to fight the urge to quit for the day when they are slackards. So we did school till 4:30. That's when the boys went to youth group and Kiim, TJ, and Ang dropped kids off for Tom and I to babysit.

They all went to their gig at Springer's. Tom ended up taking Stevie for a walk to the park, and I kept the other three at home. Charlie had gone to Bobby's, so I let the kids watch a movie. We ate soup and peanut butter sandwiches. Tom came back. He traded Stevie with Jake  and took Jake to the gig to song a song. 

I never had a chance to make supper for the older kids. Sorry guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment