Saturday, December 13, 2014

December 13, 2014

Saturday

I had some quiet time this morning, then got everyone up. The band went to Sunset Pier. I got Tommy and Garrett started on some school work, then went to Bealls to get a Christmas dress for Ariel for tonight's Christmas show at Schooner Wharf. I ordered her one but it didn't come yet. Bealls had nothing, but I got 3 Cuban mixes for Garrett, Tommy, and Charlie for lunch.

Kim dropped Stevie off, and she and I went to Ron and Nira's wedding at Bahia Honda. It was great to be there. Then we stopped at the house, Kim picked up Stevie and went home, and I went to the reception at Boondocks. I made some new friends who also happened to be neighbors and had a great time. 

I went home and changed into my red dress and cowboy boots for the Christmas show at Schooners. I moved the laundry and scolded Garrett for not doing his math. He's really being a dumby. 

Nina, Tommy, Charlie, and I drove together. We stopped at Sears to get a dress for Ariel and found the perfect one. The school's steel drum band and a small chorus played first, and then the boat parade went by while we played. It was a fun night. 






No comments:

Post a Comment