Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December 8, 2014

Monday

Ugh!! Overslept and couldn't get up today. I'm not sick anymore but no energy. I finally got the younger boys up and started school at noon. We finished 3 subjects and I made myself a salad for a late lunch,  then it was time to go to Sloppy Joes. 

TJ called and needed a ride so I left to pick him up. When we got back no one was in the van. They weren't ready! Grrrr!! Do you think anyone could be responsible without me there cracking the whip? They know what time we are supposed to leave. :0(

I was able to knit a little during the show. I took a walk with the younger boys to the tea store, and then Charlie and I snuck off to Kilwin's. I bought a carmel apple for Charlie and a $4.50 peanut butter cup for me. Really? $4.50? It used to be $3.50 and it went up a whole dollar? It cost too much at $3.50! It's yummy but just not worth that.

On the way home we stopped at Winn Dixie for some essentials: milk, bread, apples, oranges, bananas, lettuce, cucumbers, and peanut butter. I even bought cheese and tuna fish, rare treats.

I read to Charlie. A few of the big kids went to church to record (from 11 pm to 3 am). A cold front is coming in. Brrrr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment