Saturday, December 6, 2014

December 5, 2014

Friday

Today was my birthday. Tom took me to breakfast at Big Pine Restaurant. We stopped at Habitat before going home and got a few things. When we got home I cleaned a corner of my room, where my queen's chair is. We weren't home too long, and then went to Square Grouper for lunch with TJ and Angelica. 

I got my yarn and 3 baby dresses ready and took them to Alice's. She got a table at the Sugarloaf Craft Fair tomorrow and she's letting me put my stuff at her table. 

The band left for their gig at the Hurricane at 7,  but TJ, Tommy, and I didn't leave till 8. That gave me time to start cleaning off my dresser. TJ picked us up and we went to the Hurricane. I ate pizza and did embroidery for 2 1/2 hours before leaving early with TJ and the younger boys. I finished cleaning off my dresser and read to Charlie. I'm getting tired of all these late nights. 



2 comments: