Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December 3, 2014

Wednesday

Walked. Did school. Hung laundry on the porch. Big kids had a meeting at church. Tom took two vehicles to our friend's auto repair shop to get fixed. Tommy and Charlie went to art class at the park. Then I took Charlie over to Kim's to weave. Then we all went to church, except for Tom. He stayed home in bed. 
He did have the boys take our broken dryer downstairs and put it in the van. Maybe tomorrow he will come home with a new one.

After church Charlie and I went to Winn Dixie. I got a half cart of stuff. I didn't really want to go but we needed tissues,  milk, and chicken noodle soup for Tom. I was going to make some but it was 9 pm and too late. I read to Charlie. We finished "Little House on the Prairie." "On the Banks of Plum Creek" is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment