Monday, July 13, 2015

July 12, 2015

Sunday

I was awakened by a a phone call sometime after 11 AM. Garrett and Tom finished painting and Charlie spent time shooting with the bow and arrow. I didn't really do much of anything till we got ready to go to Emma's graduation party at 4 o'clock. All of us went except Kim and Doug.

Most of the night I sat and talked with Jewel's parents. Then I sat by the fire for a little while. The kids put off Chinese lanterns into the sky. That was neat. 

I was really tired, probably from our late drive the night before. Emma's mom brought out some Buffalo chicken wing dip for me, and then we went home. 

My neck and shoulder have been bothering me, and Nina had a comfy pillow she didn't like, so I bought it from her. It's great and I'm sleeping better.



No comments:

Post a Comment