Friday, July 10, 2015

July 8, 2015

Wednesday

I just hung around my parents house until it was time to go to our gig at Mystic Lake Resort. We left about 4:30. It was cloudy all day but didn't rain. The job was in Limestone, NY, only an hour and 15 minutes away and just before the state line into Pennsylvania. 

There was a lake, a huge party pavillion, mini golf, a driving range, and a big playground. There were cabins to rent too. 

It was a family party/reunion and everyone was so kind to us. They fed us supper beforehand and the food was delicious. I appreciate it so much as it's hard  for me to feed everyone while driving. 

Kurt and Aaron drove separate, and Joe and Rita came with TJ's family. I had some free time to crochet. It was relaxing. Some of the kids had time to play mini golf, throw frisbie, and kick a soccer ball around. Violet is almost walking. She took a few steps to the table next to us. 

When we were done, Emma and her brother picked up Ben to go to Cedar Point in OH. We got home earlier than many of our gigs, but I was tired. I went straight to bed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment