Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July 5, 2015

Sunday

Got up at 8 and ate and showered. Then I woke the others up. We went to Tom's sister Anita's house for breakfast at 10:30. Then we went to mass to see our niece Sue's daughter, Sophie, get baptized. After that we were on our way to the River Grill in Tonawanda. 

They had a long table set up for us and fed us before and after the gig. Before I ate beef-on-weck, great Buffalo food, and a salad. Afterwards we had pizza. Lots of friends and family were there; Anita and Mike, Sue, Erika, Aunt Marion, Terri and George, my mom and dad, Carol and Darry, Doug and Kathy Ingersoll. (I hope I didn't leave anyone out). It was fun. 

Today was Angelica's birthday and my friend Stacey had a baby girl today. :0)

Got home late and watched two episodes on the Justice channel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment