Wednesday, July 15, 2015

July 14, 2015

Tuesday

We were going to leave today, but everyone wanted to stay one more day to hang with family. I wanted to relax a little today, but I kept getting ready to leave. 

It rained on and off most of the day, so I picked raspberries every time I noticed it wasn't raining. Sometimes dad picked with me.  I made two batches of raspberry jam and made white bean soup again for supper. I tried cutting the watermelon I bought yesterday but it smelled bad and felt slimy. I ironed some transfers onto pillow cases and a dish towel. Tom went to Help TJ get his new camper ready for the road. Joe and Rita visited Caleb. 

I did dishes and moved our food out of the fridge and into the cooler. I almost went swimming about 10 o'clock at night, but the mosquitos chased me away. It wasn't hot out, or even warm, but I was hot. I took a shower instead. Tom visited cousins in Orcjard Park in the afternoon, then visited others in the evening out at the lake. 

Early this morning, Nina, Naomi, and Aaron flew back to Key West. Kim and Doug flew home this morning too. 

My day wasn't too bad, but I was tired of being on my feet. I ended the day with a small piece of raspberry pie and a cup of decaf Tim Horton's coffee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment