Thursday, July 9, 2015

July 7, 2015

Tuesday 

Tom dropped me off at the grocery store and he went to the bank. Carol got to mom's house while we were gone and she was picking raspberries with dad when we got back. The kids were anxious to swim and my mom watched them while peeling potatoes. I helped dad pick more berries. 

I made a roast in the crock pot and shredded it later for supper with BBQ sauce. Mom made potatoe salad and I put strawberries, blueberries, and grapes out. Mom made raspberry glacĂ© pies too for dessert. Darryl came up after work and we had fun visiting. 

Around 4 o'clock a thunderstorm blew in and it started pouring so we made the kids get out of the pool and we moved inside. We ate and hung out for a while longer. I had hoped we could have a fore and s'mores but couldn't with all the rain. Just before dark Carol and Darryl went home. We watched a few episodes on the justice channel and went to bed. 

I finished my dishtowel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment