Tuesday, July 14, 2015

July 13, 2015


Monday 

Mom and I went to Walmart for a few things. On the way home I bought three subs from my favorite restaurant, John and Mary's, in Hamburg. They were for Mom, Dad, Charlie, Garrett, Tommy, and me. Garrett wasn't home so Ed got his. 

A group of kids decided to go to Darien Lake and left before I got back. Then Carol came up with the kids for Rose's birthday party. Kim and Doug came over too. The little kids swam. Then Doug, Ed, Tommy, Hal, and all the other bigger kids that didn't go to Darien Lake went gocart racing. The other group might have met them there. 

Darryl brought wings and pizza, and the birthday cake. TJ and Angelica came with the kids too. It was crazy but fun. Later, Tom went to Orchard Park to visit his cousins. 

There was never time for dad or me to pick raspberries. Charlie and I stayed up late watching the justice channel. 







No comments:

Post a Comment