Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January 13, 2015

Tuesday

I went walking this morning, then took Charlie to his fiddle lesson. I picked him up later and then we had a band meeting at the church. After an hour I left with the younger boys and two Newtons for gym class.  

After gym class I hurried home for Tai Chi, but the teacher wasn't there. I waited about 20 minutes and then went grocery shopping. Garrett and Tommy carried everything up the stairs. Tommy went to work at church. I started making supper while strategically locating all the produce in the fridge. I made chilli and a salad, and cut up oranges and apples, while the boys played hockey. 

After we ate, 9:30ish, the boys watched hockey. I had Ben do dishes around 12 and I went to bed. No reading tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment