Saturday, January 24, 2015

January 23, 2015

Friday

I made the boys get up and started school at 10. We worked at it all day, till after 5. 

Tommy went to the movie night at church. Charlie went to Bobby's, and Garrett went with the band to the Hurricane, so he could spend the night at a friend's house.  I ordered two subs, went to Walgreens, stopped at the church to check out the new giant movie screen, and went back home. 

Then I finally did something I've been wanting to do for a month... I watched "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" while working on the appliqued octopus on Jake's boat quilt. This is the quilt that Kim and I made for Jake when he was born. A dog chewed a hole through it and I am fixing it. 

Tommy came home and finished watching the movie with me. He ate his sub and we watched "The Princess Bride," one of my favorites. Bobby brought Charlie home. 

We took care of dishes, I read to Charlie and Tommy, and we went to bed. 

1 comment: