Sunday, January 18, 2015

January 17, 2015

Saturday

I rode Tommy's bike this morning to Kim's studio and started a new project. I forgot to take a picture. After a couple hours I rode home again. The band played at Sunset Pier. Tommy and Nina went to the car wash at church. 

I didn't really do much of anything for a while. Then I started an algebra lesson. That took hours with interruptions. I also made Curry Ginger Butternut Squash soup. 

When the band got home they were all excited because they were invited to some famous person's house. They played hockey, then got ready to go. TJ and Angelica came over and dropped off their kids, then they all went on their adventure. I'm not sure how much I should say just yet, but it was exciting! They got home at 4:30 in the morning. I woke up at 3 and warmed a bottle for Violet and Tom gave it to her. He was still up watching hockey. Then Callie woke up and wandered the house a little, and then the big kids got home and TJ picked up his kids. 



No comments:

Post a Comment