Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January 20, 2015

Tuesday

I took Charlie to his fiddle lesson and then went walking. Nina took the kids to gym class in Marathon and I went with my mom and dad to Home Depot. Boy did I have fun! I bought two rose bushes, pink and purple flowers, African violets, some pots, fertilizer, and potting soil. 

When we got back, Kim came over with Stevie, to visit with Grandma Fran and Grandpa Gary. I left them and went to Tai Chi. That was followed by grocery shopping at Winn Dixie. The boys played hockey and I made chili and a salad. My mom peeled and chopped apples and we made two apple pies and apple crisp.

Our friend, Aaron Michael Myers, came over to watch hockey with the boys. 

Another late night. Lots of dishes, but it was a good day. 

I knitted this sweater for Violet, but couldn't figure out how to finish the back, so I gave it to My mom to finish. She brought it back all done and here it is. Thanks Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment