Saturday, January 24, 2015

January 24, 2014

Saturday

I slept in till 9 this morning. TJ brought his kids over. He said they had two rough nights and Angelica was sick, so I watched them. The band left for Sunset Pier. The skies were gray and a cold front came in today.

Tommy and Charlie helped with the kids. I did some bookkeeping. Then at 3:30 I took the kids home and went to Kim's. She took Charlie and I over to the studio where we worked for about 3 hours. My project is pink. Kim's is the other one. 

We ordered Chinese and went to Winn Dixie for milk, Kim driving us. When we got home, the band was still there. We ate and the band left. Kim, Stevie, and I hung out till TJ picked me up and we to the Hurricane. 

So tired. I could have gone to bed at 8. 



No comments:

Post a Comment