Sunday, March 15, 2015

March 14, 2015

Saturday

Kim picked Charlie and I up at 9:15 AM and we went to the beach at Bahia Honda. We stayed for almost 3 hours. When we got home Charlie and I went in the hot tub. I showered and then we took some clothes that I bought for Callie and Violet over to Angelica's. I took Charlie over to Kim's, then had to drive back home to pick up some things that Tom needed. I went back to Kim's, picked up Charlie, then went to the studio to weave. I didn't have much time, but wove for about 45 minutes before leaving for Schooner Wharf. The band played earlier at Sunset Pier and then went over to Schooner.

Earlier this morning Tommy and a friend went with a group on a 12 mile bike ride on Big Pine, put on by the nature preserve. 

Tom asked me to bring some green shirts for the boys, but I had already made an extra trip back to the house, and was now running a little late, and I figured the boys probably wouldn't wear them anyways, so I didn't go back to get them.

The air wasn't working in Nina's van so we stopped at Walgreens, where TJ had left the Saturn, and switched cars. It was too hot to drive for an hour to Key West. I tried parking in a lot near Schooner but it was full. Tom had to park the car for me. He squeezed it in front of the Sprinter. 

Schooner was packed and our usual table was occupied, so we had to sit to the side and back a little of the stage, which is ok, but boring. You can't see the stage from there. So at about 10 TJ said he was going home early and I went with him. I went to bed as soon as I got home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment