Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 5, 2015

Thursday

I exercised on my bathroom floor today. I'm trying hard, and it's hard. I am so lazy and it is so hard to take the time to do it. I had to water some plants on the porch. They were drooping. My hose bib is still broken. Tom hasn't had time to fix it. I have to fill and carry gallon jugs from the kitchen sink and it takes me atleast an hour to water everything. 

We did school forever, well, it seemed like forever. It started out ok, but by our third subject tommy and Garrett were poking each other and being really dumb. I was sitting right there. That made me grumpy. I took a 15 minute break and then got back in the trenches. Joe corrected Tommy's math with him and even Joe was starting to lose it. I decided to try tommy in a differentiate curriculum and go back a grade. He is just getting too many wrong and his work is so messy. 

I made stir-fried vegetables for lunch, with leftover beans and rice and cut up a pineapple. We did more schoolwork till the boys went to youth group. Today they met at the park for ultimate frisbie.

TJ dropped off the kids and then went to the gig at Springer's. At 6:30 Tom and I walked with the little kids and Charlie over to the gig. Jake and Callie were a little naighty at first but then took a turn for the best.

We walked he and I made Jake and Callie sweet potato fries. Callie fell asleep, but not Violet. Something was bugging her. 

We ate leftovers, I read to Charlie, and we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment