Sunday, March 8, 2015

March 6, 2015

Friday

I was going to watch TJ's kids at our house today, while he, Angelica, and Nina played at Blue Heaven, but at the last minute I decided to go with them and watch Violet there. 

When we finished there we headed over to our Sloppy Joes gig. Tom wasn't there yet with the van and trailer, and a group of motorcycles were trying to park in the loading zone. We had to show them the 'No Parking' sign and after they left scooters kept trying to park there. We finally stood out there in the way. 

We think we had a record tonight at Sloppy's, worst night of tips ever. Oh well. Driving home someone asked me what I was making for supper. It was already 8 o'clock and I had been gone since 8:30 AM! I was not going to make supper!

I went in the hot tub with Charlie, then we read, and then I went to bed.

Here's a pic from Blue Heaven. Notice the chickens watching the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment