Monday, March 16, 2015

March 15, 2015

Sunday

We went to church. Kim and Ang came over afterwards with kids and we quilted for awhile. When they went home Tom and I went to Byron and Ida's and watched the race. Dale E. Jr.'s car blew a tire and smashed into the wall so he was out of the race. Byron and Ida made us a delicious dinner.

We left there and went to church. Tommy hurt his leg on the tramp and asked Garrett to work for him and Garrett wouldn't, so II had to manage their fighting through texts. Grrrr. Garrett finally went. 

After church we went home. The boys went to the park to play hockey. I went to Winn Dixie and got groceries. Got home the same time the hockey players did (9:10 PM) and made spaghetti, a salad, and Naomi helped me cut up cantaloupe, pineapple, and strawberries. After I ate I went straight to bed and left the kids to clean up. Someone put leftovers away but no one did the dishes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment