Monday, March 9, 2015

March 7, 2015

Saturday

This morning Charlie and I went to the beach at Bahia Honda. It was cloudy when we got there, with the sun peeking out here and there. That helped keep us from getting too hot. We were there from about 10-2. It was great. 

When we left I ordered us a sub, picked it up, and stopped at Winn Dixie for chocolate cake. Then we had us a little picnic at home in the kitchen, complete with ants on the kitchen table. :0)

The band had gone to the Sunset Pier gig after we went to the beach. They weren't even up when we left. Anyways,  I made chili in the crockpot and then went to Kim's studio to weave. I hope to finish the project next time I'm there. 

The band went from Sunset Pier to play at a wedding in Key West, I cleaned and swept the living room and kitchen, did dishes, and cleaned off the island. I made a salad and we ate. I did laundry. I read to Charlie and went to bed before the band got home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment