Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2, 2015

Sunday

We went to church. Nina's band went to Sunset Pier. After church Kim came over and we went to Ida and Byron's and went swimming. Charlie, Jake, and I were the only ones that went in the pool. I think the water was 73 degrees. But we had fun. Ida and Byron fed us lunch and we hung out for a while. 

When we left we had to hurry and change out of our swimsuits and go to TJ and Angelica's gig at the Episcopal church in Marathon. TJ and Ang had gone to a wedding in Key West earlier, but they beat us to the gig. We set up quickly. Tom and I watched the kids at the gig. They fed us chicken BBQ. 

The kids were good and the show was great. Jake sang "Candy Kisses" and "In the Jailhouse." Charlie played "Oh Susannah." I got some pictures afterward of Callie singing "Keep on the Sunny Side." I didn't know she was learning it. :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment