Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013

Monday

Most of the kids went to VBS at church this morning. I spent some time putting things away from our trip. Then I put portfolios together to send in to be evaluated for home schooling. I have one kid to finish tomorrow.

The kids all came home and I made them spaghetti. I picked up some kids and then hurried to make a salad for my lunch/supper. I ate it while we drove to Sloppy's. Garrett stayed home. He was supposed to do history and math and do the dishes. I got home and the dishes weren't done. Ill check the school work tomorrow. Anyways, Sloppy's was pretty busy and a little crazy. I still need a few days off.

Rob invited us over to watch hockey. Most of the kids went but Tom, Kurt, Tommy, and I went home. I thought I'd get to bed earlier but it didn't happen. It was an uneventful day, just taking care of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment