Monday, June 24, 2013

June 24, 2013

Monday

Kind of rushed around all morning and afternoon until we left for Sloppy's. I convinced Joe to walk with me to Winn Dixie. Ben and Garrett worked at someone's house helping them close everything up and did yard work. They have to go back tomorrow to clean the guys boat. Ed finally took care of some secretarial work, scanning and emailing contracts. I did some paperwork and made a salad to take to Sloppy's for my supper. Tommy finished his history today. Yay Tommy!!

Sloppy's was pretty busy. I met a woman who had seen us play in Mayville, NY 5 years ago. She had pictures of Tommy.

River and Tiger sang again. It's fun to see the excitement in their faces and the crowds. Some new fans had their picture taken with the band.

When we were done we went to Rob's to watch game 6 in the Stanley Cup playoffs. He made pizza for us and we had chicken and ice cream. He's a bad influence on me. I brought my salad in but didn't touch it. Chicago scored two goals in the last few minutes to win it.

We got home after 1 AM.











1 comment:

  1. Love your blogs, especially when you mention Winn-Dixie, my place of employment.Love listening to your family sing. Always a smile on their faces.

    ReplyDelete