Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 3, 2013

Monday

The boys started tearing off mom and dad's roof today. I went to the Dr.s for a check up. My mom went with me since I didn't want to drive all that way myself. I even pumped gas! (I'm spoiled, Tom always takes care of that).

On the way home we stopped at CVS and picked up pizza and wings for the boys and Tom and grandpa who were working so hard on the roof. Real Buffalo pizza and Buffalo wings. WNY food is the best.

Then we hurried off to Whitey's Pub in Hamburg. Again, more friends and family showed up and it was a fun night. It was a jam and they showcased the kids. They played about 11 PM so it was a late night. Their teacher Andy was there and it made the night a highlight of this trip.

Afterwards, we went with our friend Lynne to Tim Horton's. I can't believe they are open all night. We left there about 2 AM. Ugh! Late nights!



No comments:

Post a Comment