Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June 26, 2013

Wednesday

I forgot to mention that I discovered Irish Crochet yesterday online and I can't wait to try it. Also, yesterday I sewed my crocheted lace onto a new pillowcase.

I walked to Walgreens this morning. We were out of paper for the printer. When I came out of the store it started to rain so I had to wait for it to stop, about 5-10 minutes. The sun came back out and I made it home.

We have two printers and the one I use died yesterday. :0(

I had to be mean and make Garrett and Tommy do a little schoolwork and chores. Garrett had to clean up garbage that the deer spread around our front yard. Then I made him clean the computer nook and the carport. Tommy had to clean their bedroom, but of course he only did about half the job.

My yogurt from Tuesday looked great but had the consistency of jello an that's not what I'm looking for. I made two loaves of bread. I'm trying to find a whole wheat bread recipe that I like.

Tom worked in the morning and then had to drive to Fort Lauderdale (3 1/2 hours ish) to pick up TJ and family from the airport.

We went to church. The 15 pass van has a bad tire so it's out of commission. Tom had Ed's van and Ben had Tom's car so I had to take the GMC van. Then Rob wanted to borrow it to move and he traded it for his new sporty car. Ben took me to Winn Dixie in it to buy milk after church. I think it made his day.

When we got home I made a batch of almond milk yogurt. Wish me luck. I made popcorn and Ed and Nina made Rice Krispy treats. We watched a movie, Jack and the Giant Slayer I think. It was fun but I stayed up too late and ate to many treats.

Tomorrow Tom and I are driving to Miami for Joe's Dr. appt. I'm anxious about it.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, Tom bought an RV, I think he said $6000. He will show it to me and Joe after the Dr. appt. it needs new tires so he's not driving it home tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment