Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 19, 2013

Drove kids to VBS in my PJs again. I had a slow morning and didn't get much accomplished. I made pancakes for the kids. I did order a file box and folders. Now that 2012 taxes are done its time for me to start getting the books in order for 2013.

I cooked coconut black beans. I went through Tom's clothes and got rid of a bunch. I went through some junk that accumulated behind my bedroom door. I took care of lots of little 30 second jobs that I never have time for.

I also decided my desk cannot be my sewing table and a business desk. I can never sew with the business stuff on it, and there's no room to do business with the sewing machines taking up space. I'm not sure how to fix that one just yet.

I made oatmeal banana cookies, ate my beans, salad, and strawberries, and then we all met up at church.

We had 4 vehicles at church. When church was over, I hurried to Winn Dixie to buy the Pull-ups I couldn't get last night, then back home. Rob pulled in right when I got home. He brought Chinese for us all. We watched game 4 of the Stanley Cup finals, Boston and Chicago. Chicago won. The series is 2-2.

Tonight at our house we have 2 parents, 7 Doerfel kids, 4 Newtons, and a friend Allissa. Aaron wants a new mattress. He says metal pokes him in the back. :0( Like Roseanne Rosanna Danna said, "It's always something."

No comments:

Post a Comment