Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September 10, 2013

Tuesday


I went walking with Nina and Callie this morning. I had Callie in a stroller. She was up all night screaming and TJ asked if I could watch her so he could have a break. She was great in the stroller. Not one peep.


When we got back, I hurried a shower and breakfast, and then Ang and I went to Kim's studio to work. Ang wove and I threaded reeds. 


After that, I headed home to grab a quick lunch and get us to gym class. It was 12:15 and tommy and Garrett weren't out of bed yet. Naughty sleepy heads! I got them moving and made a hummus and spinach wrap. I grabbed an apple and some water and I was out the door. 


TJ and Garrett had brought the dryer down the stairs and they loaded it into the van. We had to drop it off where we bought it on the way to gym class. We brought Jake with us. 


I passed the place to drop off the dryer and had to make a u-turn. Luckily, there was no traffic and it wasn't a problem. The man is going to see if he can fix it. My washer is kooky too. When it fills to rinse the water trickles in and it takes forever. Tom is going to look at it on Thursday. Anyways, it was great to hang out with the homeschool moms. 


Once home, I fed the younger boys. The big kids were at the studio. I gave the schoolboys their assignments and headed off to my Tai Chi class. I was the only student who showed up so I got a private lesson. It was great!


I came home to find that the boys did not do their schoolwork, but wasted their time. Chores were not done today either and there was a mess of dishes, not to mention the trashed living room and baskets of laundry waiting in the hallway for Ben to fold.


I made the boys start their math and cleared off two counters to work on. I made dough for one healthy pizza. Then I ground wheat berries to make bread tomorrow. I made a giant salad and ordered 6 pizzas. Tuesday is 2 for 1 night. I made a vegetable pizza with no cheese and nutritional yeast. All the kids went to the park to play hockey and play with Jake and Callie.


They came back about 15 minutes early because it started to rain. Everyone ate. It was a noisy feast. Afterwards, I had Joe stuff the dishwasher. It was getting late so we left the rest of the dishes for chores tomorrow. I read to Charlie and went to bed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment