Thursday, September 19, 2013

September 18, 2013

Wednesday

I added another time around to my walking at the park. My left knee has started to bother me. :0(

We had a pretty good school day. I even had time to sit with Kurt for Algebra and Omnibus.

I made coconut black beans with quinoa and mango for a late lunch. Then it was time for church.

Right before we left for church, we found out that Garrett was involved in taking the neighbors trampoline. I was so confident that he wasn't and was so sure it was teens from the neighborhood who randomly hang out on our trampoline. A reminder to not quickly jump to conclusions.

The kids did worship tonight. I don't want to watch the band after Joe fell down the last time they played, but everything was fine. He's had only one glitch since he started the meds a month ago. And that was after a busy trip/gig to the mainland and back. He probably didn't get enough sleep. Another reminder to take care of ourselves and not take health for granted.

After church I went to Winn Dixie. After putting away groceries I did some embroidery. Garrett had to write an apology letter to the neighbor and take it to her. She signed it and gave us her phone number. I got to bed by midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment