Sunday, September 29, 2013

September 28-29, 2013

Saturday 

I spent 4 1/2 hours doing bookkeeping, then drove Nina, Tommy, and I to Key West for our gig at Schooner Wharf. Charlie spent another night at his friend's house.

Schooner was fun. It was Naomi's birthday. I wish time would slow down a little, or a lot. 

Tommy and I left about 10:30.

Sunday

Went to church. We've been out of granola for days so I finally made some. I had many things on my 'to do' list. That was one of them. Another one was to go swimming, so Charlie and I went to Ida's house. It was a relaxing time. We stayed a little over an hour, then came home. 

Tom and Joe watched football. In the evening Tom and I went to church. Tommy and I went to Winn Dixie and the rest of the boys played hockey. Rob came up. Tonight I bought subs from Winn Dixie and I cut up watermelon and a pineapple. I also bought ice cream. I just didn't want to cook. 

A few things on my list I didn't get to, embroidery, play my flute, a few minutes at the spinning wheel, and finish the reading for Kurt's next Great Books class. Oh, and do some algebra too.




No comments:

Post a Comment